What if you "EX" says ..

Author: abang.adeb / Labels:

1. Why did you let me go?
-- aku? sapa yang kn "gooo back" aneee ....

2. I still love you.
-- in what way i can trust that?

3. When did we last talk?
-- nda lagi ingatt.... kalau bulehh jan taa kn call call laa apa laaa... arghh udah laaaaa

4. Will you go out with me?
-- sure.. in your dream. (sakit atiii) hahahahaa..

6. I cannot keep my promise to you.
-- laaa laa laaa... i know! you won't and never will...

7. My friends say we don't look good together..
-- owhh really? so ia match laa sama loverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr nya arr?

8. You have changed.
-- yeah.. soo sooo ?

9. Can we get back together?
-- once broken , consider sold.

10. Oh, I know what this is all about. You found someone else.
-- jadi nyaa.. selagi single nda salah nehhh .. nda salah cari baru.. nda bdusaa kenalan baru .. nda pulisss tangkap if found someone ELSE!

11. Don't you realize? You are the one who hurt me!
-- hahahahhahahhahahhahahaaaa... abanggg jaaaaaa'attt... *khak tuiiie*

12. how can u forget our memories??
-- one click button "FORMAT"

13. I will always love you.
-- waaaa... if ko gto aku pun trusterang.. aku terharu banggettttt ... but sorry! silaaa beratur..

14. Would you die for our love?
-- apaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnn???

15. You jump, i jump..remember?
-- remember ehhhhhhh.. but aku tym tu pigang tali....

16. Kiss me to break the curse if i sleep for a hundred years.
-- ehhhh ... harammmm eeeee... (geliiiiii iiiiii)

17. Whats the difference between me and Him/Her.
-- bowhhh .. im not suree ehh.. kn minta puji kaa?

18. I saw you lastnight with your boyfriend/girlfriend.
-- ahahaaa .. biar tiaa... ko apa pduli.. weee look good together kan.... kan .. kan ... *jangan jelessss*

19. Without me, your life wouldnt be complete.
-- waaaaa........... sweeeet eyyy.. *tekaranggggg*

20. Why are you doing this to me!?
-- shaaa kaaalaaaa kaaaa laaaaaa keee babbbbbyy.......... wuuuuuuuuuusssssssshhhhh saaaaa! hahahaha *jangan mental*


sedih kan... buduhh kan... soberr kan.. borenk kan.. taluu kan.. bahh.. tidur ku dlu..

0 comments: